Friday, April 22, 2011

Monument Valley (Day 4)



It's our last day here in Monument Valley. To be honest, it couldn't have come any sooner. We've been kind of bored the last two days. If you ever come to Monument Valley, you can do and see just about everything in two days. For instance, today I was so bored and Danielle had had enough of me, so I decided to drive down to the official park and pay the $5 entry fee so that I could try and run the 3.2 mile hiking loop. Now, I haven't 'run' in a couple years and I was already sore from our bike ride yesterday but I went anyways. While I was running I came over this hill and there was a cow standing right in front of me! I had a good time and I think Danielle needed a little alone time too. I am feeling pretty sore though.

We're heading out of here as early as we can tomorrow. Off to Moab, Utah where there is lots and lots to do and see... and ride. The mountain bikes are going to get seriously trail tested.

On a side note, not that anyone reading this blog cares: the really good thing about this week is that we've been insanely productive with work! I haven't felt this focused in a long time.

-Tommy

P.S.  Just looked at the weather and :(


No comments:

Post a Comment