Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prologue



I'm not sure where to start. I guess the beginning would be a proper place to tell the story of how we ended up in a Mobile Love Affair.

Danielle and I met on a dating website, but this was months after we first met in a happenstance encounter at her work. We just didn't realize at first that we had actually met that one time, in person. It's confusing I know. Shortly after this I took a trip up to Northern California to visit my grandparents, we talked on the phone during my drive and somehow we ended up talking about how great it would be to live and work from the road. Here we are a year later and we're actually on the road, living and working!

We just packed up the house we were living in in Encino, CA. Next, we're moving all of our stuff (crap) to Flagstaff, AZ (where we plan to live once we conclude this grand adventure). Then we'll drive to Las Vegas where we'll pack up my moms palatial RV and hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment